Saturday, January 21, 2012

Inspiring to try new things

So many things here recently have jumped out at me and inspired me to be a better person, try new things, and block the fear of stepping out of the box. I was sent a blog/website sent from an amazing girl I met this summer who was an intern at the company I was working for. She reminded me of my younger days when getting older seemed so far away. Anyway, it takes me back to the saying-people come into our lives for a reason! She is definitely someone I needed in my life and continues to inspire me every day. Here is a website she sent me if your looking for a new you or possibly looking to be inspired-check it out!! Charade Style

1 comment:

zanteen photography said...

I am not sure what is going on with the link to the website, hopefully I will get that fixed soon. Its a great site and I wanted to share it!