Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family

Believe me I hear this all the time...."I am so sorry do other kids act like this on picture day?" Yes, yes there are some days when the KS wind is blowing, kids are going crazy, and mom & dad are about to scream because kids are going crazy. Pictures for me are in the moment when we have to take some time for a snack, a fall, a meltdown what ever the case. I might not be a mom but I know how it goes, patience patience and a few gummy worms in this case. I will probably hear from K on this one and can see it in her face in the family shot. They are running towards me, freeze and I am clicking away hoping to capture one smile, mom's face says it all-did we get one?? Oh and I had to post one showing off the skinny jeans that I can't seem to pull off, love those!!
ZP
ZP
ZP
She seriously grabbed her drink, the whole bag of gummy worms and ventured off to her own area far away from the rest of us, makes me smile!
ZP

3 comments:

Kids Resources said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

CE Marking consultants said...

Beautiful pics and thanks for Sharing....

Unknown said...

So incredibles Cute & Colourful Posts....
Child care in Bangalore