Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Don't forget to take photo's-check!

I was looking around my house the other day of all the pictures of my Mattie (Great Dane). She was my test subject for everything and learned to pose so well for the camera. Since she left in Nov. I have not felt the need to take down the images but wondered if Zee was feeling left out. I have heard some of my mommy clients say that baby #2 has not had as many pictures as baby #1 has had. Well why is that? Are we pictured out or tired after chasing two around that we forget to schedule a shoot or leave our cameras behind. I doubt that Zee will notice that he is not up on the wall but I tell my mom's don't leave the second and third out from having their time in front of the camera. They will grow up wondering where all their photos are! Here are some new images of Zeelo my mini Bully. He would not look at me and when he did he came back with a big leaf-go figure. I want a sweet one of him looking at the camera so I will be back at it soon. ZP ZP

3 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

Ha! He is cute!

Laura Hand said...

Even if he isn't looking at the camera, I think he is so precious. He is so cute

Unknown said...

Amazing Photos......Thanks
Seo company Bangalore