Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family

A shoot from this fall along with a new baby sister. Love these girls so I had to put one of all of them! Dad, well this was my favorite from the shoot just him and his newest little one. It is great to have shots that are not posed, when you don't know the camera is clicking away. It makes my job fun as well when I come home and sit down to see what I captured behind the lens. I hope to see these girls again soon, maybe some warmer weather. However lately we have been spoiled with 55 degree temperatures.
ZP
ZP
ZP

3 comments:

Kids Resources said...

Lovely family, cool pictures and awesome photography. :)

zanteen photography said...

Thank you, love when people leave comments because I never know if anyone is here looking around!

CE Marking consultants said...

Nice photos ,i liked it very much.