Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I was on the phone with an amazing photographer friend of mine the other day and I was mentioning how I wanted a new images of his to put on my wall here at home. I feel like I have a niche and it is not in landscape photography. He told me to grab my camera like it was an appointment and head out to look for fun things to take photographs of. Well if you are here with me in Wichita the weather has not been the best for just venturing out to look for things to take. Then I remembered that I found this huge leaf this fall while I was waiting on clients to arrive at the park. I pulled them back up and started messing with them a little to see what I could come up with. Now I know its a leaf but I love love fall, so I have decided to print these in 5x5 floating images to give them a different look. JP I know you will be here looking at these and my guess is you will tell me there is a tad too much dirt floating around. Well you can photoshop for hours but sometimes its the nature of things and how we come upon them that makes them special. So here is my try at some nature shots of a leaf. Here is my friends website if you wish to check out his work or purchase something I am sure he would love that too. http://web.mac.com/madguppy2/Fishbowl_Photography/Home.html
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my thought on how it will look on my wall all except for the part I don't have black paint!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

That would be gorgeous grouped together! Love, love it!

zanteen photography said...

thank you thank you!! I just got them back and wish I would have printed them a tad bigger. they are going to work out okay in the spot I had planned for them. hope things are good with you!!