Saturday, December 11, 2010

can we say behind!

I have been working my tail off to get images retouched, xmas cards done, along with squeezing in some last minute shoots. I was just talking to a friend and I am definitely one of those people that struggle to say NO nO no. I want everyone to have xmas cards and pictures to give out as gifts. Maybe its me, I love getting cards in the mail and seeing pictures especially at xmas. I remember last year my mom thought she would lay out me and my three sisters pictures growing up. I can't tell you how much fun it was to look at all of them, we were all crying and laughing at the same time. I talk a lot about memories and part of that is being there for families so they can remember 2010 when looking back. Okay so I have some posting to do for my friend Shelley because I think she is really the only one that stops by and says hello!

S these are for you because I never got around to posting them. The next little guy is my favorite nephew then again I only have one so he can be my favorite!
ZP
ZP
ZP
ZP
ZP
ZP
these last ones make me smile!

3 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

Too funny Tobi! Your nephew is adorable, I'm loving the last picture of him :D

Crazy Wonderful said...

Oh, and lucky for you I forgot to get ahold of you for Christmas cards this year :) I'm sooo behind on everything this year! I'm putting a reminder in my calendar to hit you next year for sure!

zanteen photography said...

Hi lady! I am always behind this time of year. I thought you might end up using one of the ones we took this summer. Another friend of mind did that with her cd plus they print super quick if you go through somewhere like mpix.com. There is still time!! Thank you for the comments as I love to see them! I think I need to hold a contest so I can see who visits! I hope all is well with you guys!