Saturday, September 26, 2009

adding to the busy post....

I am definitely busy these days but truly enjoy seeing families one more time before xmas rolls around. I know we have a few more months to get through but this is when custom holiday cards start for me. I will do my best to share the images as I always try but sometimes start slacking!! I have two more slots available if you are reading this and want to do some fall family pictures. Fall is one of the best times especially if you are like me and love the colors, cool weather and I have to add in pumpkin everything. Stay tuned 2009 photo costume contest details coming soon!!

I often hear mom's and dad's say, "I am sorry my kids are doing this or that, or act right because Tobi will never take our pictures again, or are all families like this when picture day rolls around". If you are reading this and laughing the answer is yes but that is the best part. Seeing you, your children, your family at the moments we are striving to get that perfect picture. I think it all comes together believe it or not.... Here is one of my best friends E and her family. I have been taking pictures of the kiddos since I started this adventure of mine. So a few last clicks of the camera and little B decides its time to pull her older sisters hair and continue to bother her. J-Dad makes me laugh, okay picture lady are we done yet!! YES all dads that I have met even my own makes this similar face. This is why I do what I do, capturing those moments that are sometimes unspoken but you can look at an image and figure it all out on your own. Looking forward to seeing all of you in the upcoming months as we finish out 2009. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your families it has been more than I could ever ask for!!!

Zanteen

2 comments:

Jessica F said...

That's awesome!! Reminds me of B's look at lil B's 9 month shoot twds the end there..the "are we done yet"...hahaha.

zanteen photography said...

Yes!! This is all dads I am starting to think. I had to laugh as I was working through these images. The kids will be looking back at these wondering what was up with dad! hahah