Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ahhh hello 2012...

Blog I have not been around to keep up with you so I came back to tell you that you have been missed. It has been a busy past couple of months for me which included a job change back in June. I left home and was living in Salina for 4 months which felt like 6 months maybe 10. I should have been writing with all my trials of starting a new job and being away from home. It wasn't good for me to say the least but then again leaving home for that long never is. I was fortunate to have my grandmother back here in Wichita to help me with my Mattie (Great Dane) and keep me posted on how she was doing. That was hard as well to leave behind my child as it was not something that was in the job description so I would have never taken it knowing what I know now. Isn't that always the case? People the grass is not always greener on the other side, well we live and we learn!! I was able to ask the hotel about taking Mattie with me to stay for the last two months which thank goodness I did. We enjoyed our evenings together and she was the one good thing I had to come back to at the end of the day. I returned home around the end of Oct. to squeeze in a few families I had promised xmas card pictures to along with a few others that I need to post.

I ended up losing Mattie the 2nd week in Nov. which took a toll on me and then the ever so busy season of getting through the holidays. So here we are 2012 with so many images to share along with pictures of my new puppy which came out of living in Salina. Mattie and Zeelo were together for 4 short weeks and I was so thankful to have him to come home to after a long night at the Emergency Vet. As the saying goes I truly believe things happen for a reason even though we might not always know the hows or whys. To new friends, new images, already new babies on the way with a maternity shoot today (looking forward to sharing), and to new experiences. If I didn't see you this summer due to my schedule or this fall please give me a call to get on the books for 2012 spring/summer! I look forward to seeing you soon. If you are here reading this please join my blog to follow my images. I want to say it emails you if I have posted something new. Shelly can you help with this?? :)

1 comment:

Crazy Wonderful said...

Oh my gosh Tobi, I had no idea all of this was going on. I'm so sorry to hear about Mattie. Ruffino keeps having health issues, and I get sick just thinking about it. You'll have to update me on all the changes going on with work.

Can you believe the last time we did pictures Izzy was 18 mths?! She's going to be 3 in February which is just crazy to me! So, needless to say, I really need to get scheduled in with you :)

About the email notification in Blogger - when you're in your dashboard click on the tab "design". Then you can click on the area for "add a gadget" where an option for "follow by email" will become available. It should then be visible on your sidebar.