Friday, March 4, 2011

Miss S!

This little one is such a doll! I love her face in picture 3, that is me saying peekaboo behind the camera. That look of I can't see you but I hear you! We had mom and aunt C helping out to get those smiles and sweet faces! Oh and the help of the dogs that are sitting right outside the door where we were taking these. I love to show off the collages which can be designed on your own with the picture frames that are out now or all together as you see it here. Its one place to show off all of your favorites along with name, quote, really anything you want! They make great gifts too!
ZP
>ZP
ZP
ZP

2 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

What a cutie, and such blue eyes!

zanteen photography said...

I know they are just gorgeous! She makes the same faces as her daddy. Her mom and I were laughing as she just sat and stared at us.